Austin Patent and Trademark Attorney
Austin, Texas, is regarded as the second “Silicon Valley“—a city of dreamers and doers. Austin is a hotbed for technology, startups, and innovation ranked as the fifth-most innovative city in the US in a recent study of the Top 25 centers of innovation.
Google, Oracle, Apple, and Facebook all have offices in Austin, TX, and continue to tap the city’s revolutionary ideas for the next big thing.
If you are a creative mind looking to craft wonders or an entrepreneur with lucrative business secrets, we recommend that you patent your ideas. Austin has its fair share of criminals who would love to sell your IP secrets, so trademarks and patent protection attorneys are essential.
We’re here to stop people from making money off your innovations.
World-Class Trademarks and Patent Attorney Austin, TX
Creativity, authenticity, and originality are the driving forces of Austin, TX, Industry 4.0. You still need the services of our experienced intellectual property attorney to patent or trademark your innovations, though.
The Patent Professor® is a board-certified intellectual property law firm that helps innovators and inventors obtain rights to their ideas. It enforces these rights through trademarks and patenting in Austin, TX.
Who We Are
The Patent Professor®, headed by John Rizvi, an IP lawyer who has successfully registered thousands of patents and trademarks for clients throughout Austin, TX, and all over the United States. With over 20 years’ experience as a trademark attorney lawyer, he provides attentive and tailored services to protect your business secrets and innovative ideas.
Our experienced attorney can use trademarks and patents to protect your unique ideas. To ensure all the client’s patent needs are met fully, we use a 3-step process:
Step 1: Comprehensive Trademarks Search
Once you fill out the engagement form, one of our intellectual property lawyers will conduct a comprehensive federal, state, and common law trademarks search. Our trademarks search system utilizes revolutionary software used by the largest law firms in the world.
The search helps us identify any potential issues with your desired invention before we proceed in a trademark filing.
Step 2: Free Consultation
Within the first 7 to 10 business days, our attorney will offer a free consultation in Austin, TX. It entails reviewing the patent or trademarks search results.
You can go on to schedule an appointment with the attorney to discuss further the search results. Our attorney will also answer your questions and address your concerns.
Step 3: Trademark Application Filed
Finally, our experienced trademark attorney will prepare your patent or trademark application for review and approval.
Our experienced attorney has filed over a thousand patents, understanding the intricacies of the application process and ensuring the application is drafted with the best chance of approval.
Our Patent and Trademarks Services in Austin, TX
Austin, TX, law firm offers a full range of patent and copyright services to startups, entrepreneurs and established businesses throughout the city, including:
- New Patent Requirements
- Patent Applications
- Patent Clearance Searches
- Intellectual Property Agreements and Negotiations
- Trademark Application
- Trademark Litigation
- Estate Planning for intellectual property
- Business secret protection
- Assessing the validity of intellectual property audits and other related practice areas
Protect Your Bold Idea
Trademarks and patent applications are a complex process. As a top-rated intellectual property protection attorney, we provide practical, personalized, and responsive services to protect and enforce patents, trademarks (all rights reserved).
We have been helping entrepreneurs and established business owners with trademarks and patenting issues for two decades. Our law firm has overseen the successful registration of numerous trademarks and 1,200 patent cases in the United States.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Whether you want to protect your new business inventions or trademark your business name, you’re in good hands with our local lawyer directory. Our Austin IP law firms are committed to ensuring that your business secrets and innovations don’t fall into the wrong hands.
Our qualifications and years of experience serving Austin, TX, put us in a good position to secure your innovations and foster the development of your intellectual property assets.
Visit our patent and trademark office or contact our lawyers for a free consultation. Find out how our world-class patent protection and trademark services will help you today.
Welcome to John Rizvi, P.A.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of John Rizvi, P.A.'s Website.
John Rizvi P.A. is located at:
10394 W. Sample Rd. Suite 201 , Coral Springs
FL - 33065, United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use John Rizvi, P.A.'s website if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, John Rizvi, P.A. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on John Rizvi, P.A.. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.ideaattorneys.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.ideaattorneys.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.ideaattorneys.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.ideaattorneys.com
Redistribute content from John Rizvi, P.A. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
- (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
- (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of John Rizvi, P.A.; and
- (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
- (a) is not in any way misleading;
- (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and
- (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of John Rizvi, P.A.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
Patent, Trademark & Copyright Law
Have an Idea or Invention?
Don't leave your idea unprotected for someone else to steal. Get the patent process started right away.
Trademark Your Brand
Your brand is your identity. If, your brand is not protected someone else could claim rights to it. Take action and get a trademark now.
FREE! Patent Protection A Practical Guide for Inventors & Entrepreneurs
Do you have an idea, product or service you'd like to protect? Don't let your idea get stolen!