Do you have an idea you'd like to protect?
I’m John Rizvi, Registered Patent Attorney and author of the audiobook Patent Protection: A Practical Guide For Inventors.
In my complete guide to the patenting process, I show you how to "build locks and chains and fences and security alarm systems for the imagination." And, I do it in plain, simple English, not the complicated legalese and gobbledygook typical in the patenting industry.
Since I’m also an Adjunct Professor who has taught patent law for the last fourteen years, I’ve developed an easy-to-follow teaching style that I use to take you through the patenting process step-by-step with clear, real-world illustrations to bring the material to life in a meaningful way.
Patent Protection: A Practical Guide For Inventors
Get Your Copy Today!
Available in two formats:
FREE Instant Download of Written Transcript:
This is a PDF type-written transcript of the full audiobook. Download it instantly – and start reading it now!
My guide provides:
- Answers to vital questions about patenting
- An easy-to-understand resource as you take your idea from conception to completion
- Practical, inexpensive steps to protect your idea from Day One
- A clear process overview — types of patents, patentability requirements, fees, and the like
- An understanding of what a skilled U.S. registered patent attorney brings to the process
- Cost-cutting strategies you can use throughout the process
- Advisement as to when it's safe to share your idea — and when it's not
- Insights to help you avoid fraudulent invention marketing companies
Clear, Specific Answers to Vital Questions
As a U.S. Registered Patent Attorney and a specialist in patent law, I have come to anticipate the critical questions inventors ask. Therefore, I've designed my guide to respond to those questions I hear most often. Questions like...
- Is my idea patentable?
- Isn't patenting expensive?
- When can I start marketing my idea to test demand?
- Can I tell anyone about my idea?
- Can I patent my idea myself?